Skip to content
3815 E. Main Street, Ste. A-1, St. Charles, IL 60174 | 630-262-1435

H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa (Part 1)

Employment is at the heart of the H-1B visa. The H-1B visa is the most common employment visa in the US for specialty occupations. In these short videos Jacqueline answers some frequently asked questions about this category of visa.