Trusted Advisors Council, Seminar; Geneva, IL, May 2021
F-1 Student Updates
Valparaiso University, Webcast, March 2021
Rotary Club, Seminar; Joliet, IL, March 2021
Jacqueline, “Jacki”, is passionate about helping people and businesses achieve their immigration goals. Drawing from years of experience and up-to-date immigration knowledge, she assists companies, institutions and individuals with timely solutions for their complex immigration needs.
With tailor-made presentations, Jacki seeks to educate and inform companies and individuals about the ever changing landscape of U.S. immigration laws and policies and its impact. Jacki is available to share her expertise in employment based immigration through a customized presentation to benefit your company/institution. Please call our office to arrange a presentation for your institution/company.
The images are from a “Temporary and Long Term Employment Options for International Students”, presented to the students of Judson University by Jacqueline (Attorney) and Sharon (Paralegal), followed by a Q & A session in 2018.
Jacqueline presenting to a group of business leaders about immigration rules.
Immigration Overview Events
- Trusted Advisors Council, Seminar; Geneva, IL, May 2021
- Rotary Club, Seminar; Joliet, IL, March 2021
- Investing In Your Future: U.S. Immigration and the Bel Paese (November, 2019)KCBA 2019 Commercial Law (April, 2019)Four Ways to Apply for a Green Card (July, 2018)Investing in the Future (July, 2018)Temporary and Long Term Employment Options for International Students (April, 2018)
- Overview of Immigration: What You Need to Know for Your Business to be up to Speed (July, 2019)
F-1 Students and Employment Workshop to Wheaton College students.
F-1 Student Update Events
- Valparaiso University, Webcast, March 2021
- Elgin Community College, Webcast, February 2021
- Judson University, Webcast, January 2021
- Wheaton College, Webcast, October 29, 2020
- Wheaton College, Webcast, October 2020
- Trends & Technical Issues Impacting Employment Based Immigration in Light of COVID-19 and the Election
- Year Illinois Chamber of Commerce, Webcast, October 6, 2020