In the six months since the Matter of Simieo Solutions LLC decision, H-1B employers and foreign nationals have experienced much anxiety over the new ruling and what they need to do to comply. Despite the guidelines issued on July 21, 2015, the decision continues to cause confusion.
If you would like to better understand the Simeio decision and its implications, listen to my podcast with U.S. Immigration Media’s Mark Deal.
In this 22-minute podcast you’ll learn:
- What a peripatetic employee is and why you need to know
- The conditions that trigger the need for an amended H-1B petition
- The three exceptions, when a new Labor Condition Application will suffice
- When you need to file to be in compliance
- Whether the ruling affects placements retroactively
- The creative solution I used for one of my clients
- And more!