What is discussed during an Immigration Consultation?
- We will learn the facts of your immigration matter and explain the options available to you.
- We will provide an analysis regarding the strengths and weaknesses of your specific case.
- We will answer any questions you have.
- We will provide a quote for the specific services your case requires.
- Please understand that we cannot agree to represent you until we confirm that doing so will not create a conflict of interest.
- The consultation is confidential in accordance with the Illinois Rules of Professional Conduct.
- Please note that unsolicited email messages to an attorney or the firm does not create an attorney-client relationship.